The Aquatics for Life Mission Statement is three-fold:
• To ensure that everyone is safe in and around the water
• To ensure that everyone has fun in and around the water
• To ensure that everyone appreciates what the water has to offer
We accomplish our mission through education. We teach swimming to make our community safer, we teach water aerobics to make our community healthier, and we teach SCUBA diving to make our community aware of the magnificent ocean environment that surrounds us. Make Aquatics for Life a part of your life today.
Susan’s been combining her passion for teaching and the water since 1997. Having run a successful swim and SCUBA school in NY for over 10 years, she has now brought her love for aquatics to South
Susan’s students’ success stems from the prescriptive teaching method she uses to identify her students’ strengths and challenges. Susan then works closely with her students to help them overcome their challenges while further developing their strengths.
Susan’s certifications include:
• American Red Cross WSI (Water Safety Instructor)
• AEA (Aquatics Exercise Association) Instructor, and
• PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) Master SCUBA Diver Trainer